Enzyme for Paper Industry
Enzymes are proteins that act as biological catalysts. It is biological molecules that significantly speed up the rate of virtually of the chemical reactions.
Cellulase, xylanase, laccase, amylase, and lipase are the most important enzymes that can be used in the pulp and paper processes. Usually, the purpose enzymes in paper industry like fiber modification (fibrillation) and bleaching boosting.
- SB-SC 25 (Enzyme for Sticky Control Aid in Paper Industry)
- SB-D05 (Enzyme for deinking process)
- SB-R 06 (Enzyme for Refining Aid in Paper Industry)
- SB-RV 07 (Enzyme for Revitalitation Fiber in Paper Industry)
- SB-DS 05 (Enzyme for Removing Color Spot in Recycle Paper Process)
- SB-AM04 (Enzyme for Starch-Based Composition in Paper Sizing & Coating)
Chemical for Paper Industry
The group of Chemical are used for Paper Machine process can modify the properties of paper. These chemicals can be used to change the paper in many ways. It can be used in Stock Preparation process or paper machine process.
Chemical product for Paper Industry have different purpose. In the Paper Machine purpose to changing paper color and brightness, or by increasing its strength and resistance to water. But chemical product usually use in other sector. For the example is Waste Water Treatment Plant.